Saturday, December 6, 2014

a neverend class : LIFE

December 6, 2014

Dear all,
Really super duper long time no see.
Finally can push myself to give little touch to this blog.
Seems like i lost my me time, my words, and my ability to do little push over Ayala's keyboard.

How 'bout life?
Honestly i felt lost lately.
Just don't know what to do, where to go.
I'm losing myself.

Many things happened.
Many things come and go.
Many things I heard.

I learn that if I sad,
if i felt suffer,
if i felt really down,
i must know that other might be through harder life than mine.

I must keep learn to be thankful.
To enjoy every second, not to waste any of time given.

I don't know.
Life is a long journey.
Which we don't know where the end.
Like a class.
But a neverend class.
We keep learn and learn.
Then there are exams.
And many things to be through.

Just keep learn.

-Galuh Fajriyah Galura
 




No comments:

Post a Comment