Friday, June 22, 2012

I'm addicted with this @addic_tea !!

First of all.. let me introduce myself..
i'm kind a girl who really ADORE milk tea so much!
i don't know, but tea is so relaxing.. and the smell is really good!
plus milk, it gives some power (okay, i'm way too much)
but really, tea + milk are perfect match!
maybe for some people this couple a bit weird taste, but not for me..
they're really tasty i guess
wherever there are beverages seller sell any kind of milk tea, i always try!
then.. right that time when i was attend Indonesia Hijab Fest 2012
i felt thirsty, while walking around food stand, there are 2 booth that sell milk tea
one that i've seen before but i haven't try, and the other i've known the name but i haven't seen before
then i choose this one!




yaap.. the one that i've known the name but i haven't seen before
i'm a bit curious, the name is sooooooooo desirable :p
well it's true!
i've proved it.. :)
people said that name is hope, when you named some-whatever it's your hope for your some-whatever
and it's proved! this milk tea named addic'tea really made me addict with this thing..

anywaayy.. for your info, i really love matcha flavor, really delightful i think.. :)
this addic'tea has 3 variants, greentea, taro and thai tea
between those flavor, i fall in love with the matcha in first sip
i'm no 1 fan of any matcha latte or any kind of matcha beverages, and this one made me fall very deep!
i don't know, maybe you would said that i'm too much.. 
but really, this one THE BEST green tea milk i've ever taste so far
the smell is really good, the taste really desirable, the texture.. i love the texture, really different with others
my boyfriend taste it, he also said it's a bit different with others
he said it's like soy milk, i sip it again and half agree
but we've wrong!
the next day i bought the thai tea (when i came, they've packing, fortunately there were still some bottles of my new favorite)
i ask (i didn't sure, the girl i ask the owner or what), i asked whether this adorable drink made from soy milk, and she answered no.. it's from cow milk.. fresh milk one..
i'm amazed!
hmm... i'm speechless, then sip my addic'tea
walking.. a bit thinking, whoever behind this drink was a genius..
hmmm.. i sip again my addic'tea
i really fall in love with this drink... sip again my addic'tea..
whatever.. i'm really ADDICTED with this drink.. sip again my addic'tea..
uh oh no.... my addic'tea bottle was empty! :'(
can i have another one? 



No comments:

Post a Comment