Friday, June 8, 2012

@muktimdmulya Thanks for this lovable-precious-thing-i-love

New pair of shoes! Horaaaaaayyyy! When i really thirsty and deadly wanted to buy new pair of shoes, this girl called "ENCI" brought me this cute-dusty-pinky-or fuschia-with-ribon-thing! With sour face because i've made her waiting almost an hour, she gave a HUGE yellow plastic bag.. Just a big-cute-grin i gave her, and take the plastic bag. BOOOM! Seriously, i was too excited! Overexcited i guess, i did jump and salto (only in my mind of course). So happy to know that my best friend brought me a best thing that i always fall in love to. I have too deep feeling for shoes. They're special! I swear i really fall in love with shoes. Finding right shoes feels like finding right man. If the size doesn't match, you won't be comfort with it, your relationship with your shoes will be a short time one. If the model doesn't fit on your feeling, you won't be that confident to walk together. You know what, right shoes will boost your confidence. Every steps just feel you are on your way to heaven. Maybe in cartoon there will be blossom many flowers when you step.

Fortunately and outrageously, my best friend has gave me one of 'real soulmate'. Yesss! You know Bebe, I reawlyyyy-adore the shoes!!!!

Maybe it will be your twins, that will be walk over with me, that will be running with time with me, that will be chasing dream with me, that will be accompany me in good or even bad condition, that will boost and cheer my mood up, that will be the most important that i always bring to every important moment, just like you.

hey! I love you bebe!
muuach! 

1 comment:

  1. :*

    aaannndddd i forgot to remove that silly price tag -______-

    ReplyDelete