Wednesday, March 20, 2013

A little too late re-think..

20 March 2013

Hello there, it's been a long time not write. not a really write I mean.
Kind of busy, guess what?
Busy watching movie
Busy reading novels
Busy eat
Busy staring at my phone
Busy, busy and busy
I don't know, just keep myself busy
Without any meaning things happened

I don't really know what has happened to me
Maybe my brain need some refreshment
Maybe some of my brain need to be reset

I Just felt I used to be a creative person
Create something
Do something real, so my brain won't stop stuck
I think I got seriously brain freezing
Its been too long

Trying to be the always positive
Maybe someone or some-whatever has took that positive energy of mine
Or maybe I just lost

Pray that I will find a way back
Back to my path
His arranged path

XOXOXO,
Galuh Fajriyah Galura

No comments:

Post a Comment