Monday, April 29, 2013

Milky-Chicken Noodle Cup by Gaga

29 April 2013

Actually I've been noticed this noodle cup since early April. Mom bought it for me to brought to KL. But I didn't, my suitcase was too full.
I've been attracted by the cover, the color was so unusual. Like pale color. Look like import product.

Gaga mi instan cup
Milk-Chicken Soup.. :9 sounds really yummy!
how to cook this yummy thing?
Ready to eat! Yummy! :9
Let's have a try!
Yaiy! The noodles.. :9
I add chili powder to this milky yummy soup
Yes.. I'm crazy over milky soup food!
The noodles just like other instant noodles, the really different is on the flavor!
It's milky chicken soup. The smell and the taste look alike chicken cream soup.
And all over this noodle cup really took my heart! :9

You should try this one!

XOXOXO,
Galuh Fajriyah Galura

No comments:

Post a Comment