Saturday, November 14, 2015

Days without coffee?

Assalamualaikum,

Hello!
Psst.. I'm in a mission!
Can you guess what is my mission?

Taa Daaa.. Lower my appetite to coffee. Decrease my frequent of drinking coffee. I like drink coffee since I was kid. I like coffee as a fun drink. But now, since I work I addicted to coffee. I couldn't spent any day without coffee. 
 Until one day I got problem with my stomach, all of my friends blame the coffee I drank. Some days after I got sick I didn't drink coffee. Actually my sick not caused by this coffee, I just not careful with my eat schedule. 
But one thing I realized that my heart beat faster after drinking coffee. I think its not good anymore. I need to change habit, back to before. Made coffee as a fun drink not a daily routines.

Can I?

Wish me luck!

XOXO,

Galuh Fajriyah Galura  

No comments:

Post a Comment