Sunday, November 22, 2015

Sewindu

22 November 2015,

Still cannot believe. That I can be here. Still the same November, 22.
This 8 years, I don't know how to say.
I'm not proud of this long-time I've through. Maybe way too long. That's what other said.
But, this 8 years, is a meaningful years in my life.
I couldn't forget how its start. How its turned upside and downside.
For every tears, every trust, every smile, every anger, every jealous, every detail  of this 8 years.
And the last, when I felt lost myself.
I couldn't forget.

I didn't know how I can be here.
I didn't know what makes me here to stay.
Was it His test?
 
Everything has written, even a leaf which fall from its tree.
And also why I can stay this long.

I'm so thankful.
For this 8 years. For the next following years. For you.

XOXOXO,
Galuh Galura


 
 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment