Friday, January 11, 2013

Now and even more 50 years later..

6 January 2013..
Yess... Some couple weeks got rushtic for my future and another lovable familia event.
Between prepared for my hearing thesis and preparing for this lovable event.
And finally the day is come! :D
Everyone's got blue..
Ena's 17th birthday on 5th January..
Then on 6th January is Enin & Aki (my boyfie's grandparents) 50th wedding anniversary.
Felt really honorable to be given similar color fabric to made for clothes.
It's mint green, bluish maybe.. I love the color!
Completed with peach color shawl from my boyfie's mom.
Everything really took my heart deeply.
Breath taking, every single part of event.
Just can't believe, I was there..
Witness everything.. :)

I pray for us, dear boyfie..
I hope we'll has our own sweet familia..
We'll meet and take lots picture on our own 50th wedding anniversary..
You'll there, sit next to me.. Same eyes, starring at me.. With love..

my boyfie and his grandparents..
aki & enin 50th wedding anniversary.. :')

extra event.. Ena's sweet 17th.. ;)
Birthday Girl! 17th YO at 5th January 2013..
blue is the COLOR! warmy, softly, gently la familia.. :')
me with Kevin's lil familia.. :)
we are so deeply BLUE!
we'll take another picture in our own 50th wedding anniversary.. amiiin :)

XOXO,
Galuh Fajriyah Galura

No comments:

Post a Comment