Monday, January 14, 2013

The answer of all time waiting..

8 January 2013..

Another tuesday..
not an ordinary tuesday.. but special tuesday for entire of my life..
the answer of asking..
the right time that always been waited..

finally...!
while on 'test'.. still with big GRIN :p
with 3 SUPER DUPER NICE Lecture!
all I can do.. is.. Thank you.. :') May Allah always bless all of you sir..
scream out loud!!!!
duo guys who candidly took my pict during the 'test'. Riri & eet thx bunch! :*

avocado girl is Amy!!! Who is the professional photographer of the day! thx bunch! :*
Kenzia.. Give a super spirit while I'm so nervous at night before.. ;)
another two fighters at the day.. Zulfikar and Dania.. Congrats to you guys! :)
here.. Finally I am.. Galuh Fajriyah Galura, STP. :')

Barakallahu..
Special thanks to:
- Eet who willing to wake up earlier, preparing some snacks..
- Riri as the motorist of the day!
- Kenzi as the motivator..
- Amy as the photographer, and mamang ojek.. :p
May Allah bless u guys in every way.. :) SOON to be another STP.. Amiiin Yaa Rabb..

My honored 3 lecture, thanks a lot so much.. :)
They said that you sir are my lucky.. :)
They said I'm so lucky to got supervised by all of you.. Yes I am.. :)
Thanks so much for made it faster than I could believe.. For all patience, smile, and yet huge motivation and helps.. :)
May Allah always keep all of you in His Best Way.. Amin Yaa Rabb..

All of my friends..
Guys Generation..
TMIP class 2008..
All lecturer..
All staff..
A-big-huge-uncountable-THANKS! Allah always has His own way in beautiful Payback for all goodness..

Last but not least..
My Parents (Mama, Papa), Galih, Amih, Emak, My uncle for all worried, Kevin's family for a touche pray..
My beloved boyfriend.. Kevin Prama Dwikaragus..
Thanks! Finally I made it..
An answer... Sweet at the time.. :)

XOXO,
Galuh Fajriyah Galura, (not forget) STP. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment