Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New weekday in new year, a cup of java latte again..

Doing some activity at weekday in early year of 2013. Get back morning energy from a cup of coffee. My favorite all the time, Grande Java Latte. I was found it when I really addicted to 'morning drink coffee' habit. Last year, when my mom and dad went hajj, I was love to try many kind of new coffee, and because interest with the advertisement, then I tried this one..
Since then, I really fall in love with this coffee at the very first sip. I don't like the smell of it when I pour water into it, after the annoying smell gone, I sip it.. And lovely!Another morning spirit!

I didn't drink any coffee during weekend or in holiday time, so this morning first sip of my coffee in this early year.. :)
ready for breakfast?
Hopefully for better today, tomorrow, next week, next months, an entire of this year, entire of my life (okay this would be too much.. :p )
Cheers!

welcome 2013!
XOXO,
Galuh Fajriyah Galura

No comments:

Post a Comment