Monday, January 14, 2013

Super Unusual Saturday

5th January 2013

Fyi, It's Karina's 17th Birthday..! :D
And the next day was Kevin's grandparents' 50th wedding anniversary.
And the next week.. I've been graduate..
Could u imagine how it will be so chaotic..
And also, at that night was Sofinas' wedding.. :s
At morning rustic with printing thing, then preparing clothes for that night, took my skirt from tailor, then ordered bday cake for Ena, then go to covered my thesis..

Still..
Whatev so rush with time and activity..
Tummy is numero uno! :p
What we choosed??
Kind of fast food..
Way too hungry..

The unusual and a bit quirky is the menu we choosed..
Our table.. Full of foooooood!
What is really unusual is my boyfie.. with his menu.. soooooo many! haha!
start with pokkits, twisty, and also choco sundae ice cream..
Pokkits! This one is really delicious for sure.. Look at that shreded cheese! :9
Mango sauce that's really fully-fresh-tasty.. :9
My favorite! Twisty! Pepper is so yummy!
Oriental Bento.. I'm not really into it.. It's a bit sour for me.. :p
 To released our thirst
Creme Brulee Iced Coffee
The beverage is really tasty, but way too high price I guess if its in fastfood restaurant.. But I admit, its worth money.. :) But It's quirky, still recommend Mocca Float.. :)
Another rainbow to love.. :)

Sorry for soooo nooooot good looking pict of dessert.. It's a bit hotter.. So its going melt down.
But for sure, It's really delicious!
Rainbow Cheesecake by Cizz, kind of a fresh thing for you guys who want to eat cheesecake, but don't want to cheesy. This cheesecake really took my heart. Every layer of color has different taste of fruit, Strawberry, Apple, Peach, and Grape (bit forgot), they totally melt down in your tongue beautifully. The mix match of the taste really great compilation! Not only different taste, but they're really link each other. Yaiy! Another dessert to choosed.. ;)

Thanks boyfie..
I'm really full and happy tummy :)
 Alhamdulillah..

XOXO,
Galuh Fajriyah Galura

No comments:

Post a Comment