Monday, May 13, 2013

Delicious Kebab by DYS Kebab

13 May 2013,

Helloo there
how are you..
seems so loooooong time no post..
:p
actually this is a late post of really delicious kebab ever I taste with cheap price.
First time I tried was on 2012, because when I got some freelancer job at a school bazaar.
We as a stand neighbor, and the crews were really nice, with bunch of help at that time.
Then this photo was capture at our near event, Kampoeng Jazz on early 2013. We also been a neighbor at that time. But with different crews, the crews at that time is the owner with the whole family.
Really cute to have whole of family cook and served Kebab.
I swear this is really delicious!
tortilla bread
let's take a look inside the tortilla bread :9
This is that really took my breath.. The meat! :9
Yes overall why I said this Kebab really kick is the meat, you can feel the taste of spices really take deep breath, because its really DELICIOUS!!!
So if you guys come to any event in Bandung (mostly school bazaar), if you want to eat Kebab, I recommend you this one. But you can also find their van on ordinary day at Jl. Ganesha Bandung.
Go try them!

XOXOXO,
Galuh Fajriyah Galura

No comments:

Post a Comment