Sunday, April 13, 2014

A Long Distance Relationship

13 April 2014,

Seandainya jarak tiada berarti
Akan ku arungi ruang dan waktu dalam sekejap saja
Seandainya sang waktu dapat mengerti
Takkan ada rindu yang terus mengganggu
Kau akan kembali bersamaku
(Raisa - LDR)



Curious with Raisa's song with LDR title. I search on youtube to know how the song, and what a coincidence I found this video. An unofficial video clip, a short movie that used LDR as a back song along the movie.
At first I watch the opening it seems to be a sweet story. But I was totally wrong. When it came to the climax, all is open. Its all more than a long distance relationship I though at first. Hurt. And so sad. Its a real long distance relationship, that we never though before because we are too afraid to face it.
The distance. We will never be that far by some miles distance, even in different life we live, we're always be together in nice memories.

XOXOXO,
Galuh Fajriyah Galura

No comments:

Post a Comment