Monday, October 15, 2012

hey gramp! are you there?

hey dear gramp..
it's been 8 years ago...
and it still a huge wound in my deepest heart..
big scar..
felt losing of my half life..
my spirit lighter..
that felt unexplained..
hurt deep inside..
just felt really alone..
down for real..

the one that introduce me to JK Rowling at elementary school..
the one that always bring me to bookstore every weekend..
first person that known i've sent my own novel to publisher..
the one that noticed my passion..
the one that really understand 'lil brat' galuh..
the one that always remind me to be a strong girl..
a super woman that wouldn't afraid or defeated by anything, include 'heartbreaker' boys..

maybe if you're still here..
i won't be that pathetic..
i'll always be super galuh with you by my side..

i remember.. 3 days after you gone, granny told me that u're always said u want to see my graduation day, since i was at elementary..
if you're still here, i wanna show you off every little thing that i want you proud to be my grandpa..

maybe sounds cheesy.. but you're always be in my heart..
my spirit..
many things to do, every little things that pending..

every little thing that i will show you..
for sure.. i will make you proud of me gramp..
i'll be back as 'lil brat' galuh :)
thousands love to you gramp!

was posted on my twitter (@galuhfgalura) on 5 Oct 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment