Sunday, October 21, 2012

When I Fall in Love


When I Fall in Love

Do you know when the time comes you fall in love?
Did you noticed that feel?
What do you feel?
How if the time comes but it becomes faster, only for few times?

I can’t explain when I fall in love.
My heart beat faster.
My cheeks  keep blushing.
Like everything in every part of my body change.
Change faster.

I’m a girl who love to be loved, to be cared, to be given, to be romanticized, to be surprised..
But every those things can’t change my deepest feeling.
I’m really happy for being treatened with those beautiful things.
But overall, still.. My deepest heart will speak out.
There are some time that my cheek get blushy, my heart get faster, and I almost drop tears of happiness.
Some ordinary moment, but make me feel like every flowers were blossoming.
That is called fall in love.
Same person..
Different time..
Different moment..
Normally changing feelings..
But still.. In some way, those changing feelings makes one feeling get stronger.. Love..
Even though love is always still happening because of the atmosphere.
Love is like a plant, let it grow wildly with don’t know how the future, or treated with love then grow better.
Love is simply mysterious.
Although it always happen, always be happened, treat it rightly with those things to keep it in right way.
Love..
It’s not about how long it takes.
It’s not about how over you love.
It’s about a natural feel that you always suddenly feel for the same person in some different time.

When I fall in love..
My eyes always get sparkling when I see you..
My cheeks get pink without any blush on..
My heart beat slower but then suddenly faster..
My lips can’t stop to makes a smile curve..
My tears almost drop..
All those things suddenly happen in mysterious time..

Every season change, every time moves..
It’s still you! Always you!
The person who always show up when I fall in love..

21 Oct 2012
Galuh F. Galura

No comments:

Post a Comment