Friday, December 14, 2012

If you asked me why, then i answer so..


Always being questioned..
Since the first time..
They were startled..
I didn’t know the reason why, all i know was my feeling told me so..
There was a reason, but it’s hard to explain..
Like we’ve made like key and lock, we’re fit each other..
Some more days..
Some more weeks..
Some more months, turn into years..

They said, good woman for good man..
Even there are also a thought that bring to goodness, it’s a lot better..
But he’s way a lot precious..
A precious gift from God, I guess..

He always make me jealous..
The way he treats his family..
The way he treats kiddo..
The way he understands me..

He doesn’t change me into someone..
He knows me, to every detail..
Detail that I never realize..
He never hate me for what I am..
He told me if I’m wrong, not judge me..
He protects me, care for me..

Same high of head, identical stubbornness..
Same evil thought, cuteness of nagging..
Same sensitive radar, beautifully pleasant..
No, it’s not about similarity..
It’s about finding each other perfectly fit..
Different.. But fit each other..

You know how we always fall in love?
Every time we’ve spent..
When it’s time to separate, paired eyes staring each other..
Can’t stand to wait the other day, we’ll meet..
The more time..
The more I understand..
More love I feel..

To the precious gift, Allah gives..
Will love you always..


Galuh Fajriyah Galura
13 December 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment