Sunday, December 30, 2012

Meet the MEAT at Karnivor

on saturday, 29 december 2012..
over lunch hour..
a couple get really hungry..
and finally prefer to bite the meat..
Yaiy! It's me and my boyfie..

It's...

We're gonna choose the menu..
We're really starving.. :p

And we choose;
My boyfie's Mix Grill, well done grilled.. :9
Let's take a zoom!
the sausage
the tender
the chicken

If it's your first time come to Karnivor, I recommend to try this mix grill so you can taste all of the kind.. ;)
The tender is really love me tender and juicy meat. Nice grill of chicken, I really love the texture different with others, this is the most yummy chicken grilled I've ever taste! The sausage completed the mix grill ceremony.. ;)

Mine.. Beef Tenderloin, well done grilled
big portion! :p
the meat is so juicy-meaty-couture !
For the sauce, (you can choose between blackpepper, mushroom, bbq, or arabiata), then we decided to try 'arabiata' sauce.. In the menu it called spicy..
arabiata sauce
In our mind, arabiata would be really spicy and full of herbs.. But unfortunately, it more similar with BBQ sauce.. :( out of our expectation, but still good with the steak.

Completed with condiment, (you can choose between potato, spiral potato, mashed potato or coleslaw). We similarly again, choose Mashed Potato!
mashed potato
Guess what? You gonna get surprised by the mashed potato! :9 It's really creamy and yummy! Rawwwr! I really like this mashed potato! So did my boyfie.. :D

To released the thirst..
Gorilla Punch!
a pitcher for two! :p
icy and fresh, completed with selasih
extra sunkist, for the dessert I guess.. :p
If you come to Bandung, or maybe you need another recommendation for steak house. I really recommend Karnivor. The place semi-outdoor, so we still can feel Bandung air.. :p The portion is big! And also they have monster menu, a perfect menu to share with friends! Totally huge I guess.. :D
Can't wait to try the meat tower..

XOXO,
Galuh Fajriyah Galura

No comments:

Post a Comment