Thursday, November 8, 2012

Happy Graduation Day, Sofinas!


Dear my bebe, Sofinas..
Sorry I didn’t bring a bouquet of flowers on your grad day..
I didn’t even come to one of your big day..
So sorry dear..

Time flies..
It felt like just yesterday we met, while on our first day at high school.
Being a high schooler.
Enjoy read chiclit, watch many movies, and also you introduced me to Gossip Girl!
Sometimes went hang out.
I still remember our first time riding public transportation.. :p

Story about family, life, and also oh boys..
I always remember you who were encourage me to do my relatonship now..
And it’s almost five years you know..
I learned hardworker-thing from you.
Strong with vary atmoshphere.
Lovable daughter and sister.
Be bold with our own choices.
And to run chase our dream.

Hopefully, our best-friendship always beautifully strong
I always love you, maybe we rare met
But I always do love you!

Congratulation on your graduation! 
Keep run, Sofi!

XOXO,
Galuh Fajriyah Galura

Ps. Please pray for me so i can as soon as possible graduate.. ;)
We should catch up soon! Must!

Lil' Graduation Gift :)
 

1 comment: