Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Inspiration Style: Playformally Look

21 November 2012

I've an appointment with some friends to....... HANG OUT!
on the schedule firstly we're going to get a photo shot!
emmmm... and the dress code was black and white..
couldn't sleep last night.. thinking about what will i wear??
then i finished the night with watched ftv, then perfectly got to be a sleeping beauty.
At morning it's like a bit chaotic in my room..
i made all the white and black clothes went out from wardrobe

And finally... TADAAAAAAAA!
What I found?  

 I called it Playformally Look, it's playful but yet still formally (all i own white thing is formally look like shirt or tooooooooo informal tee). Psst.. I wear purple headpiece, because all of my friends wear colorful headpiece.

Playformally Look
What I wear?
- Dusty Purple Multifunction Turban (Ghaniya by Flava)
- Dusty Purple Inner Ninja (Such by Suci).
- Crop Shirt (Granny's)
- Black Clock Long Skirt (Granny's)
- Shoes, Long Sleeve Tee (My Own)

Speaking of photo shoot, even its only for fun, not for something doing professionally, still make everything perfect with make up! ;) I did it all by myself..


The Face
Make Up...
- BB Cream (Silky Girl)
- Black Gel Liner (Silky Girl)
- Brown, Gold, White Eye Shadow (Maybelline)
- Peach Mineral Blush On (Maybelline)
- Chic Magenta Lipstick (Wardah)
- Pink Fruity Lips Lipgloss (Maybelline)

And we're ready for photo shoot!
POSE! POSE! POSE!



No comments:

Post a Comment