Sunday, November 10, 2013

Betty Sailor Wedges by I Wear UP!

10 November 2013,

I am in love with shoes! Always fall in love! And for me, local products of shoes are always desireable. They are more innovative to served lovable shoes! ;)
Well, maybe some of the girls has noticed with this brand of shoes, UP by Diana Rikasari. Well, the system is made by order, so we need to wait around 2 weeks then we will cheer to wear them up. Mostly of the shoes are wedges which is the most comfortable kind of shoes! Mostly has 9cm high of heel, but no worry it has 2cm platform, and an oh my God moment, its heavenly comfort! No hurt or even stiff, they are really and truly comfort! ;)

Here comes my first UP, Betty Sailor Wedges!
Betty Sailor Wedges by UP. How cute the icon bird is.. ;)
Made with satin, it has navy and red colored, lovely!
Take a look the wedges' contour, its heavenly comfort for sure! I'm in love with this brand stuff, UP!
Proud to wear it, UP by Diana Rikasari and its made in Indonesia. :')

Unfortunately, i have a wider size of feet. So the shoes didn't fit me well. :( Its really suggested to consult about your feet size with the admin, before you make the order. :)

I can't wait to do another order of other UP! ;)
Or maybe is there anyone who want to buy me a pair? ;)

XOXOXO,

Galuh Fajriyah Galura

No comments:

Post a Comment