Sunday, November 10, 2013

Making Kerupuk, Remarkable Snack of Indonesia

10 November 2013,

Well, this is another late post of my experienced. This happened on early April 2013. I was joined Malaysia International Halal Showcase (MIHAS) 2013 (I'm so thankful to The Dream's Cake for brought me to joined this international event). Well, in Indonesian area, there's always a sound (looks like alarm) then ended with pop sound. I was curious (since last year joined that event), then I asked to try to do it. Making kerupuk, most famous Indonesian cracker!
Pembuat kerupuk. This thing that always making sound like alarm and then pop out cracker!
We are going to make shrimp flavor of kerupuk! :D
Here we go making kerupuk!
Clean the machine.
Take a spoon of ingredient.
Put the ingredient on the spot of machine.
Trim it, so all over the spot covered by the ingredient.
Press it until the alarm sound ring.
The kerupuk is popping out!
Here we go some kerupuk to be eaten.. :9
Ready to be packed and sealed!
This amazing machine produced Wow crackers, originally from Indonesia. I forgot what's name of the company, I remembered they come from Jakarta. Maybe if you interest with that machine, you can google it! ;)

Kerupuk is a super remarkable Indonesia cracker! :9

XOXOXO,
Galuh Fajriyah Galura

 

1 comment: