Thursday, June 27, 2013

#30DaysChallenge : Day 3, Hard to released

27 June 2013,

This is the 3rd day of my challenge. Well, still try to change my habit with something new. I still do the simple workout, self detox, reduce my portion of meals and reduce sugary drinks (actually I've been doing this from long time ago). And you know what, unconsciously its been a week I didn't drink coffee in the morning! Yaiy! I actually can't avoid drink coffee, but because I didn't do work activity so I don't want to drink it in my free day.
Okay, that the hardest part is to reduced consuming fried food. :(
Its so hard to released the habit, I can reduce salt on my food, but so hard to stop consuming fried food.
Oh well, avoid fried food will be my next my hardest homework. Still, wish me luck! ;)

Anyway, I've found some good simple-effective-workout on pinterest. I'm gonna share it to you later. ;)

XOXOXO,
Galuh Fajriyah Galura

No comments:

Post a Comment