Friday, June 21, 2013

Matcha Whoope Pie by Arromanis, Whoop My Heart Deeply

21 June 2013,

Honestly this is a really late post. :p Should be posted last month, but well too many eat and too many things to share. Well this is a happening yearly event called Trademark, almost couldn't come because so many things to do but then I could make it on the last day! Yaiy! Take a look so many kewl stuff, not forget in the middle of cute food area. Not so starved, my eyes blinked too much to all those sweet treat, moreover when they had green color over it. I decided to bought some that I got a feeling they could blush my mouth, something different with usual.
Felt like I wanna bought all of them!
Well, like i said before, something with green color as the topping. I choose that greentea Whoope Pie.
Greentea Whoope Pie by Arromanis
Couldn't wait to bite it! :9
Look at that matcha topping!
Its look alike a biscuit with icing sugar topping over it.. :9
Unforgettable first bite! Touche!
What do you think when look at the pict? Yes! Its really look like biscuit, hard and crunchy, also the topping will be bit hard because of dry look. Teeeet! All those thing goes wrong. My first bite, unforgettable.. The biscuit look but inside you can found moist but not too fluffy texture, all the crumbs bonding each other, and how it tastes? Perfect! Although the pie in original taste but its really originally tasty! Then the matcha topping, its not that icing sugar, its look more paste, I love the texture and how the matcha mixed well. Oh.. I don't need to tell you more how about those combination. Perfectly blush your mouth, whoop your deep heart!

They also sell tiny cupcakes.. :D
I'm curious a lot with strawberry hersey's whoope pie by Arromanis, would it be an unforgettable sweet kisses? :)

Alhamdulillah..
So happy tummy..

XOXOXO,
Galuh Fajriyah Galura

No comments:

Post a Comment