Sunday, June 30, 2013

Got PERI-fied by Nando's Chicken

30 June 2013

Another late post again. Accidentally remembered to post after saw someone's instagram. Actually I want to post it since last year, but because been busy done my final task at college, its been postponed, and Alhamdulillah, few months ago I got the chance to eat it again. :')
Here I introduce you to... NANDO'S Chicken!

Not so familiar? So did I, because there isn't any Nando's in Indonesia. I was introduced to this yummy-unique-tasty chicken by Bundar (as usual.. :p). Well, she had live in Perth, and two times to Kuala Lumpur, she always said that she missed this Nando's a lot. First time I went to Kuala Lumpur, on the second day we ate Nando's, then the second time to Kuala Lumpur, we bought Nando's for dinner at first day.

Get so curious? Me too at the first time! (and it will be one of a-place-where-to-eat I will choose). Well, the main dishes made from chicken and the special and the thing that you will be really missed for is the Peri-Peri sauce!

Bon appetite! :9
Bread with garlic butter :9
French fries with chili powder
Fresh salad and black olives with olive oil.. I'm so in love! :9
And finally.. Here I introduce the Nando's Chicken!!!! :9
Huge chicken Nando's with garlic Peri-peri sauce..
The famous and tasty Peri-Peri sauce.. :9
The size of chicken is really huge! Only eat one cut you will get full. I still couldn't get noticed, how the chicken cooked, but I really sure its been grilled. Well, the chicken marinated well. It has really good texture, and perfectly well-cooked. And the most hearted part is the Peri-Peri sauce. Like I haven't met any taste like that. Sour, spicy, creamy, aaahhhh.. I really fall in love with.. Its totally yummy! Its look like tabascco, rare and limited, and maybe only Nando's has the sauce like that. Hopefully I can back to Nando's again soon!

Its Halal.. :')
Yes I really got PERIfied.. :') Touche!

Alhamdulillah, so happy tummy!
See you soon dear Peri-Peri!

XOXOXO,
Galuh Fajriyah Galura

No comments:

Post a Comment