Thursday, July 11, 2013

#30DaysChallenge : Day 16, Two kilometres walk

10 July 2013

Assalamualaikum everyone!
Well, today is the first day of Ramadhan fasting. I'm so excited. I plan to be more concentrate in pray. Fasting will make us a lot more patient, surrender, keep in iman & taqwa. Anyway, beside all of that there're also others benefit of fasting, it can be a body detox and can decrease the weight if we do it rightly. I'm really happy for! :D

Today I have something to do in the morning so I couldn't do the routine as usual. But, fortunately, I got a chance to walked along 2 km. How grateful I was, I love walk and always be. I think that's enough to replace the routine for today. :')

Happy Fasting dear all moslems in the world!

XOXOXO,
Ga;uh Fajriyah Galura

No comments:

Post a Comment