Sunday, July 14, 2013

#30DaysChallenge : Day 19, Fun fit and fresh!

13 July 2013,

Hi! How are you guys? ;)
I'm really doing fine. Oh well, in the middle of I haven't any work routine, the happy news is I really felt so healthy so fit and fresh! How does it sound? Good right?
Well, I guess its because of the challenge of routine that I did everyday lately. For sure, you guys really need to try it, an everyday workout routine. Do something simple in at least 1 hour a day on everyday. My blood pressure really normal and I didn't feel any stress, just happy and healthy.

Alhamdulillah then, nothing is worthless in positive way..
Although health or sick are come from Allah, if we don't do anything to keep it, anything bad will be possible.
Let's get fight! ;)

XOXOXO
Galuh Fajriyah Galura

No comments:

Post a Comment