Sunday, July 14, 2013

Flew away to France, Chicken Spinach Quiche by Starbucks

13 July 2013

Another delayed post.. :p
Its should be post near the 'One Brewed Afternoon', but unfortunately I didn't have time. :D
Well okay, this food was recommend by my friend named Ivan. Kind of a snack at Starbucks.
One I heard about the name, I didn't recognized what is that, I only realized there was spinach, and I don't like spinach. After it came then I realized, its a quiche! How to spell quiche in french really confusing. :p
So far I recognized, quiche is like pie, with pastry dough outside and schotel batter inside.
Chicken Spinach Quiche at Starbucks
I don't like spinach, and at that time I wish I could throw away the spinach..
Brown color outside, take a look the diced chicken!
Okay, let's have a try! :D
Couldn't wait to taste it.. :9
bon appetite!
Okay.. well umm... The pastry dough has really different texture rather than how it should be, and its really yummy! Felt the different sensation. The most critical point is at the chicken! Its REALLY SUPER DUPER YUMMY!!!!!! I didn't lie, the taste of the chicken really take my breath away. The chicken marinated so well into some spices and its soooooo tasty! You can find the unique taste at the chicken. Have a try!

Alhamdulillah, so happy tummy

XOXOXO,
Galuh Fajriyah Galura

No comments:

Post a Comment