Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Scent of The Day : Amazonian Wild Lily by The Body Shop

16 July 2013,

Need another new scent. I still fall with something sweet but not to sweet, yet fresh. Then I found this one..
Amazonian Wild Lily
Yes! Its Amazonian Wild Lily, its smell nice. Really me. A bit sweet, not to strong, but still.. FRESH! Why I choose the body mist, because I love to spray so many times. :p And because its The Body Shop, which is a brand that support green campaign. And another plus point, nowadays the bottle is made of glass, which is more eco friendly, you can return the bottle to the shop. Zero waste, right? ;)
Amazonian White Lily by The Body Shop
Oh, I also recommend the Atlas Mountain Rose and Shea fragrance, they're also delightful scent! ;)

XOXOXO,
Galuh Fajriyah Galura

No comments:

Post a Comment