Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Couple of my favorites at BreadTalk

15 July 2013,

I have two favorites bread at BreadTalk. Two of these are usually I bought if I went there. Its sweet and savory taste.
Banana Struddle by BreadTalk
Banana Struddle by BreadTalk, basically is a pastry dough (has many layers like croissants), inside the pastry there is banana (real banana, not too sweet), and as toppings are choco and sugar powder.
Thick and yummy dark choco topping
Layered of pastry dough
Banana filling

If you ask me how does it taste? It tastes HEAVEN! Yes, the pastry dough are really perfect, smooth and so fluffy when you bite it. Then the real banana feeling really good. Moreover with the choco part, thick and yummy!

Well, the savory is.....
Fire Floss Bread by BreadTalk
Yes! I think no one could resist this one. Desire-able. The bread dough is really soft. Then the floss really took my breath away, yummy! Its salty, sweet, but yet little bit spicy. A perfect savory bread so far. ;)

Have a try!

Alhamdulillah so happy tummy..

XOXOXO,
Galuh Fajriyah Galura


No comments:

Post a Comment